Tuesday, January 29, 2013

{ Jeff & Keisha }

Jeff and Keisha were married in Lubbock, TX. They had the ceremony at her families church and then the reception at the Lubbock Science Spectrum. I drove out there the day before with Jen and Remy. They invited us to come to their rehearsal dinner, we had a chance to meet everyone in the family and everyone welcomed us as if we lived down the street. That night I also found out that Jeff and the Groomsmen were getting up early to hunt prairie dogs. They invited me and of course I wasn't going to turn that down. So hopefully the first few photos make more sense. I had an amazing time shooting their wedding. Everyone was so sweet and the food at the reception was BBQ made by the father of the bride. It was literally some of the best BBQ I've had in a long time! Now if you look at the 11th set of photos you will see a small glimpse at the battle that was had with the front candle stand. Probably the hardest i have ever laughed at a wedding. Thanks again for letting me share this day with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment