Friday, March 1, 2013

{ ANNATOVAR }

One of the projects that I am doing during 2013 is a series of artist portraits. I have been wanting to shoot one of my good friends for awhile, so when I finally decided to start this I thought Anna would be the perfect first artist. Anna is a insanely good photo realistic painter, I can't tell you how many of her shows that I have been to where people will walk up and say that they liked her photographs. Anna's work ranges from watercolor portraits to paintings of urban landscapes.  ( Oh, she also hand weaves each canvas on a loom she has at her house. ) She has recently started new work with watercolor feathers and text that is pretty awesome. I just want to say thank you again to her for letting me start this project off with you! You can check out her stuff  : { HERE }












1 comment: