Wednesday, May 15, 2013

{ GABE & WHITNEY }

OK, so I have kinda neglected my blog recently! That is now over and it's time to start putting up stuff I've been shooting, and I'm pretty excited about posting some of the stuff I have been shooting recently.

Anyway...... This is Gabe and Whitney's wedding, their wedding was one of the craziest and sweetest wedding I have shot during my time as a wedding photographer. A little back story - The wedding was held at Watermark Church in Dallas, TX. Now the crazy part is that this wedding was a surprise for the 2,500 guests who were attending that weekends marriage conference. Yes, that's correct, everyone in the wedding and family and friends knew but the other few thousand people were surprised. It was funny because the people there didn't know if it was real or just an act and Scott ( who married them ) kept saying, " People this is real. " It was an awesome way to start a marriage conference and I was honored to be apart of it.  Here are some photos from their wedding. I also would like to say thanks to the staff at Watermark for being so amazing to Gabe, Whitney and myself!

Oh, and one of the coolest parts of the whole experience was that I had the opportunity to shoot part of the wedding with my dad! Never thought I would be able to say that, but it was fun and is one of the reasons why this wedding will always be one of my favorites.




1 comment:

  1. I am in love with the photography! It is beautiful. I must share this post with my fiancé right now. We are tying the knot in one of the finest Los Angeles event venues by the end of this year and even I want all the moments to be captured this beautifully.

    ReplyDelete